Quality Control Technician – part time role
Location: Beacon Hill Road, Halifax, HX3 6AQ.
Aquaspersions is a leading manufacturer and global supplier of high-quality aqueous dispersions and emulsions.
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our technical team as a QC Technician. This role is part time, Monday to Friday working 10am – 2pm with flexibility to work extra hours to cover holidays.
Reporting to the QC Manager, you will be responsible for working collaboratively with the QC team to ensure the day to day running of quality control is in accordance with set procedures and Health and Safety guidelines.
Duties in the role include:
- Testing production batches for quality control.
- Adjusting production batches as required and updating the batch adjustment log.
- Using Sage system to log test result production batches pass/fails.
- Checking incoming raw material certificates of analysis against specifications on file
- Maintaining specification and data files.
- Producing certificates of analysis for outgoing finished goods
- Performing daily/weekly calibrations on lab equipment and log results.
To be successful in the role you must:
- Have previous experience in a lab environment.
- Be competent in the use of Microsoft Office software and Sage (preferred but not essential)
- Have a positive, professional, and proactive can-do attitude.
- Have a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail, with a methodical approach to work.
- Have excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Be self-motivated with the ability to use own initiative.
- Have confidence in making decisions.
- Demonstrate an ability to problem solve and use own initiative.
- Have the ability to work on multiple projects and issues simultaneously to meet deadlines.
To apply for this exciting new opportunity please send you a covering letter and cv to email@example.com
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.