50% Aquanox L Superfine FF
Application & Dosage
Addition is recommended in the range 0.5 to 1% as supplied, into a wet polymer dispersion or emulsion.
50% Aquanox L Superfine FF is a dispersion of a primary phenolic antioxidant ( butylated reaction product of paracresol and dicyclopentadiene). It is recommended for use in synthetic latex compounds and also in the manufacture of ABS latex. It is manufactured to a very fine particle size and narrow distribution, which ensure a high dispersion stability and maximum antioxidant efficacy when added to latex systems.
- Very fine particle size
- High stability dispersion
- High activity active with low volatility
- Non staining and non pinking
- Wide-ranging FDA and BfR food contact approvals
- Very low viscosity, enabling ease of storage, pumping and dosing