40% Aqualink U Dispersion
- Coatings & Adhesives
Application & Dosage
Typical addition level is 5 – 7 parts addition to 100 parts of wet polymer dispersion.
40% Aqualink U is an aqueous dispersion of an isocyanate dimer which has been chemically blocked to make it stable in the presence of water. It has been designed for use in combination with polyurethane dispersions in the manufacture of one-part water-based adhesives for membrane and 3D press applications.
- Supplied as a stable non-hazardous dispersion
- Good stability when formulated with PUD’s and other polymers
- No mixing or pot life issues, Isocyanate activates at line temperatures of 65 – 70°C
- Fast in-press crosslinking
- Can be used to meet and exceed BS 6222/6250 heat resistance standard